Dealer Ordering Information
Team Equine is a wholesale Manufacturer of Western Saddle Pads Handcrafted in the USA, along with being an Importer of Western Tack and Horse Rider Gear. Our Goal is to direct our customers with retail sales orders to local stocking or equestrian stores and online dealers. If no dealers are available in an area (City or State) Team Equine reserves the rights to sell direct to retail customers at m.s.r.p. pricing plus applicable delivery fee’s through our online tack store/tack shop. Our intention is not to sell around or undercut our dealer network but to make our products available in all areas throughout the United States, Canada, and Worldwide. We encourage and direct customers when called upon to use local dealers for orders and inquiries when available. Our belief is that hardworking, and stocking dealers will gain orders by advertising our presence and products in each location for loyal customers.
- All pricing is subject to change at our discretion with-out notice.
- We will confirm pricing and approximate ship date for orders upon request.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders and service to anyone.
- Dealers will be allowed to order products by following our dealer guide lines (contact us for details).
- All deliveries unless authorized will be F.O.B. Molalla Oregon.
- We deliver via UPS or USPS for small, regular orders (for larger orders we can utilize L.T.L. freight deliveries as needed).
- We will not assume responsibility for damaged, lost, or stolen orders. Insurance is available for an additional fee by request only.
- Delivery and additional handling fee’s will be billed at current market price.
- We accept the following forms of payment at our discretion cash, cashiers check, credit card, money orders, net terms, paypal, or venmo upon our approval.
- Except for authorized accounts all orders must be paid in full before being released for pickup and delivery.
- All accounts over 30 days past payment due date will incur an 18% per annum or 1.5% finance charge per month. All accounts exceeding 60 days may be subject to third party collections (with any and all collections fees will be added to your account past due total).
General Product Warranty
- Saddle pads will carry a warranty of 120 days after order date on “Manufacturers Defects Only” (any returns will have any and all delivery costs will be the responsibility of the customer or dealer).
- Cinches, protective boots, and saddle pad liners will carry a warranty of 30 days after order date on Manufacturers Defects Only (any returns will have any and all delivery costs will be the responsibility of the customer or dealer).
- All other products or custom products will carry no warranty.
- Team Equine will not be held responsible or accountable for any products we make or carry that has been or will be abused, misused, modified in any way by human, animal, or other being outside of the scope or intention for basic horse equipment riding use. All products should be used with caution and discretion of safety at all times.
Team Equine intends to make all efforts to satisfy our customer and dealer needs. If however problems arise that require the return of saddle pads, saddle pad liners, cinches, protective boots, or otherwise we will do our best to work towards a resolution per transaction within our means and discretion within our “Manufacturer’s Defects Only Warranty”.
Back Order Policy
- We strive to keep an adequate stock of materials to satisfy all current or future orders. However from time to time inventory levels may fall below demand which requires that some orders may be placed on hold for back order or cancelled.
- A partial order delivery of items available will be made to satisfy the needs of customers/dealers upon request only.
- Out of stock items will be shipped out as available on a first thru last order fulfillment basis.
- We cannot and will not assume any responsibility financially or otherwise for delayed or discontinued materials and or product deliveries beyond our control or otherwise.
- Please contact us with questions and or concerns relating to any product, return, warranty, or back order policies.
Team Equine appreciates your interest in our Family Owned company and looks for forward to serving you. Please contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank You.